Thursday 8 September 2011

Woodware Design Challenge - Sketch

Ted is back! I have designed another set that shows what a big heart Ted has:

FRCL199 Love You Ted

Ted is featured in three different positions with hearts/flowers. The nice thing about this set is that you can use it for lots of occasions such as Valentines, general 'love you', anniversary and birthdays. There are quite a few greetings to choose from within the set. I do like using hearts all year round. 

This is my take on this week's sketch challenge. It's a very simple layout so great for quick and easy cards.

I've used Woodware punches for the tag/sentiment and the 3" oval. The paper is from the 'Oslo' range number: 22260. This range combines really well with lots of different colours. I like it with reds and blues.


For a change I have used Glossy Accents for the hearts and Ted's nose. His blue t-shirt really pops out but also helps the overall effect to work.


 Up close you can see the glossy accent on his nose and the hearts. The LOVE U on the t-shirt is tiny but stamps out beautifully.

I've used the Sakura white pen to add some highlights on Ted and the hearts on the card.

Do pop over to the Woodware Blog to see what the rest of the team has created using this sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, love these stamps & keep touching them and the snow globe when I am at work, am sure I will eventually have them!
    Ted is really cute, love what you have done with him & as you say he can be used all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Francoise !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FRANCOISE - I have just bought your book - the rubber stampers bible and find it just amazing. Can you let me know where I can buy the stamp on page 27 - the torn paper frame looking one. I have spent hours trying to find on the internet and have failed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...