Thursday 8 December 2011

Girly tags

Two girly tags using one of my early clear set from my collection: FRCL034 Girlie Fun

I have stamped on pale lilac card with a 'Victorian Purple' Brilliance ink pad and used some of the ink watered down to add some shading. The highlights and stitching are added with a white pen. The Sakura Gelly Roll white pen is excellent for this and I do recommend it.

The papers are very early Magenta papers. The tag was cut using a Sizzix die. One of my all time favourite dies. I remember buying it in the US and being thrilled with it... how things have moved on since then!

2 comments:

  1. I remember those papers and that set! I love the way that you stamp with the Brilliance ink pads, and then use the same pad to colour in with, plus that touch of added white - really stylish.
    (Christina A Maze of Memories)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tags, lovely colouring and colours, like the faux stitching too, i agree really stylish. thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...