Wednesday 29 February 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Look what I did with my Frantage!

What messy fun! My card looks very controlled but my table was not... I have two other variations to mount and although I used the same products they all look slightly different. It's not easy to duplicate!


I have used the following stamp which is from the new Spring release:


FRS215 Calla Lily


and these three products from the Stampendous 'Frantage' range:
Shabby pink embossing enamel
Aged rose embossing enamel
Fresh green crushed glass glitter


I made up a 'coffee' spray which I used on the cream card to tone it down before stamping. The Lily is stamped with Graphite black Brilliance.
After stamping I sprinkled some of the 'Shabby pink' embossing enamel very lightly over the whole image and dusted some off trying to be a little selective as to where it should go.


If the ink is still slightly wet the powder stays on the line. I heated from below so as not to blow the powder away!


I sprinkle some of the 'Glitter' over the enamel and heated again from below. So the enamel becomes the glue.
I used a VersaMark pen to apply some of the 'Aged rose' embossing enamel. You can be more selective  as to where the powder goes using the pen by drawing some patches. I did this next to the leaves.I heated the ribbon to make it curl up.


The greeting is from this set:
FRCL207 Ribbon Banners


Finally the colour has been added using Sakura Stardust pens.


If you want more ideas using 'Frantage' why not pop along to the Woodware blog!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Francoise this is stunning but so not the usual you. I love it.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your card is beautiful Francoise. And I love the soft pink and green colours you have used. Getting the frantage in juts the right places must have taken some skill!
    Christina A Maze of Memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make messy stylish! Such a gorgeous card. This is one of the stamps that I picked up over there. Will definitely have to break it out and play with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...