Monday 16 April 2012

Cards for Dads

Another card that I made in preparation  for my demo day at 'A Maze of Memories'. It could be used for 'Father's Day' or for a birthday.
I have used this single stamp and this greeting set:
FRS109 Dad 
FRCL171 All Through The Year


The 'Dad' stamps works really well over patterned paper as in this sample or is also great on plain coloured card with the border coloured in.


I love punches that have good waste [lol] ... like the tiny stars from this 'Martha Stewart' punch.


Even the men are entitled to a little bling... oh and a bit of ribbon!


I did a little bit of grunge on the blue card which I think works really well.


The papers come from a 6 by 6 pad from 'My Minds Eye'.


Hope you have enjoyed and will come back in a couple days time to see a variation. Tomorrow is my turn for posting on the Woodware Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Francoise these cards are lovely to see but it would be even better to know where you are going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the stamping over the patterned paper. Also love how you handled the bling and ribbon :D xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great stamp for a nice quick card, love the patterned paper and the star punch and how you have used the waste to embellish your card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...