Wednesday 23 May 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Sketch

For this week's sketch I have used one of my Peel off's designs in black. I have kept to the sketch and kept it very simple as there is quite a lot of detail in the main image.



FRANCOISE - FUNKY FLOWER WINDOWS - Black 94091B




To do the doodling I have use a black Sakura Micron pen. To add the colour to the flowers and vases I have used Sakura dark Stardust pens. I like to water colour using these pens. I usually put a line of colour around the inside edge of the Peel Off's and drag the colour out with a brush and water. 
If you are a little scared to doodle freehand you can use Zentangle patterns. The sections in this design are quite small so the doodling is very simple.


Why not pop along to the Woodware blog for other ideas using this sketch.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card. The colours are really pretty and I really like the way that you have zentangled that background. It makes the image so interesting.
    Christina A Maze of Memories

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...