Saturday 8 September 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Sketch

I quite enjoyed the sketch layout challenge but I did flip it to have it portrait as opposed to landscape. I have used my favourite technique .... yes it's paper piecing!
I've used one of my new design from the latest release:

FRS228 Field of Poppies

Jill Tuck from 'The Stamp Man' did some great samples for the catalogue using this stamp and I have drawn my inspiration from them.

Of course you could have blue or yellow poppies if you wishes
I have added a little bit of colouring to the paper piecing but the papers have done the rest.

I have yet to water colour this image. I know it will look great embossed in white and water coloured but it's another project for another day....

Pop along to the Woodware blog for inspiration from the rest of the team.

1 comment:

  1. This stamp is perfect for paper piecing, just love it! Also like your idea of embossing it in White and then water colouring. Thanks again for all the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...