Wednesday 7 November 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Sketch

For this week's challenge I have gone back to using one of my early Christmas designs. That snowman bauble is so cute...

XXM011 Snowman Bauble

I wasn't sure about the sketch layout when I first saw it but it's actually really useful for using up scraps of paper and card.

On the craft card piece I have used one of my new Christmas background stamps which has a lovely script on it.

FRS233 We Wish You

I have glittered the snowman bauble using a clear glaze Sakura pen and ultra fine clear glitter. It's a very easy way to be precise with your glitter and it's dry in an instant!
The ribbon has been heated to make it extra curly. You use a heat gun to heat it very carefully - no house fires please! It only works with ribbon that have a high nylon content.

Couldn't resist the Mark Richard Glitter Domes.... again and perfect dotted around the bauble.

Pop along to the Woodware Blog to see other ideas by the team using the sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Found you By searching for the sketch challenge. Lovely card. Wow, you are the stamp designer?! Love your work, jenx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...