Monday 31 December 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Vintage Hearts and Love

Still recovering from Christmas! Why is it so tiring...

This was quite a difficult challenge for me as I do not often do 'vintage'. 
So I've gone for quite a simple layout. I chose the 'Skagen' range of papers that Woodware distribute which has a sheet of vintage images and a muted colour scheme. I punched out three images that I liked using a 3" heart. The edges of the hearts and background panel are sponged to add to the vintage theme.
I used one of the greetings from this set to turn into a vintage Valentine

FRCL171 All Through the Year

The pink 'Elements' and polka dot ribbon pick up on the touches of pink in the images.

Pop along to the Woodware Blog to see other designs using 'Vintage hearts and Love'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...