Friday 22 July 2011

Woodware Design team Challenge - A Touch of Pink

Still busy putting those Christmas cards together!


Anyhow I'm back again for this week's Woodware challenge, which I have enjoyed doing as I like pink... but I'm not a girly girl!


I've used a set that I designed for the Russian Doll trend and also because I have a lovely set of my own given to me by my dad. His work took him out to Russia.


The set is FRCL150 Babushka and I've used the greeting from FRCL154 Salutations.
I coloured the dolls using the Tombow pens, Sakura Clear Glaze and White Gelly Roll pens.


I have used the Glaze pen to make the faces shinny and to highlight the detail.
The white highlights are what bring the colouring to life. I really like this effect.


I punched a scalloped square to make a background for the dolls and I have added gold metals for decoration.






If you have enjoyed this project why not visit the Woodware Blog for other inspiration from the Design team.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Francoise !! Love your card. The dolls are so pretty and the shading on them is fab !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a girly card! Really like the way you have used the White jelly roll pen to highlight your work, which as you say really brings the images to life. Thanks again for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pretty card, thanks for the inspiration,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...