Friday 22 June 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Purple and Gold

I'm probably going to get told off for cheating!... this is my interpretation of gold and purple.... the gold being orange and there is some purple there... lol


The set I have used is one of my favourites from the Spring release:
FRCL211 Heart and Home


The images are very simple and solid so they work beautifully with the Kaleidacolor ink pads.


For this card I have used the 'Spectrum' ink pad. The pad itself looks very bright but when stamped out and on cream card the colours are more muted.
I've used pages from an old book bought from Oxfam. The heart is a Woodware punch. As usual I have added some Mark Richards 'Nailheads' for some subtle bling.


Hope you've enjoyed this card. Do pop along to the Woodware Blog for more ideas using gold and purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...