Saturday 16 June 2012

Woodware Design team challenge - Teachers Gifts

 For this week's challenge I have made a special card 'for the best teacher' and to say thank you for all the hard work and help.


I use to be a teacher and cards and gifts... even just a thank you were all much appreciated!


I have used two elements from this set;
FRCL160 School Tots

The tab on the side of the card was made using a woodware punch and I have added Mark Richard gold 'Nailheads'. The tag is also made using another Woodware punch which actually punches three different sized tags. I've used some markers for the colouring and a white Sakura pen for the highlights.


If you have enjoyed my idea why not pop along to the Woodware blog for other designs from the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...