Wednesday 3 August 2011

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Sketch



Back again for this week's Woodware Design Team Challenge. I'm on a break for this week... to recover from all those Christmas cards!


The photo shoot for the catalogue went really well and as soon as it's released I'll post some of the cards I made to give you a taster and hopefully excite you to get one!


I find it quite strange working to a sketch as I do my layouts intuitively and I like to go with the flow. Anyhow it gets me thinking in a different way which is always good. 
I've used the following sets:
FRCL162 Fairy Tots
FRCL128 Circular Greetings
The Circular Greetings can be punched out using the 1 1/2" circle punch [Yellow]. I've mounted the circle onto the 2" daisy. There are flowers to use for the middle of the circle in the set but I choose to punch one instead. I've added little ribbon tabs, which I really like.
I've coloured the little fairy tot with Tombow pens. I've also used the Sakura Clear Glaze, Clear Stardust and white pen for those highlights and finishing touches. 


By the way I added the grass and butterfly trail with a black Sakura 'Micron' pen. Those bits are not on the stamps!


I you enjoyed this version of the sketch why not visit the Woodware blog for other ideas from the Woodware design team.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...