Friday 6 January 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Sketch

This is a quick one as I'm still really busy getting the samples for our spring catalogue ready for photography on Monday and Tuesday...
This week it's another sketch... which I'm gradually getting use to![lol]. 
I've used this set;
FRCL185 Fancy Labels
I have stamped it using three inkpads, all Brilliance;
Starlight Silver for the frame, Graphite Black for the greeting and Pearlescent Purple for the little flowers.


I like this set because you can mix and match. The frames are empty and you get two frames. There are really useful greetings to choose from and you get the little elements to embellish the frames.


The beautiful paper in the background is a lovely new Magenta paper from the 'Colour Me Softly' Collection.


I've added some Mark Richard bling, gems and pearls. The ribbon is from Woodware's newest range. I love them all. They come in colour co-ordinated boxes and have different patterns on them. They are even too nice to want to use!!


Why not pop along to the Woodware Blog to see other variations of this sketch.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful card Francoise, love everything about it, thanks for the inspiration.
    Best wishes with Spring Catalogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Lovely colours and I really like the way that you have used the sentiment as the focal image for the sketch.
    Good luck with the photo shoot - can't wait to see all the lovely new stamps that Woodware will be releasing to tempt us all!
    (Christina A Maze of Memories Craft Centre)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Francoise!! Good luck with the photo shoot. The samples always look amazing so I am looking forward to seeing the new Spring catalogue. Drop me an e-mail with your address and I will die cut a few weathered clocks for you to play with.
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...