Saturday 26 November 2011

Another Robin



This little robin come from this set;
FRCL101 A Winter's Day

I used the wordings from this set for my large Robin card on the previous post. I love the font. I wish my handwriting was as good as that!

This is another lovely traditional set. The images in the set are considerably smaller and would be good to practice colouring. 

You can actually use this element and the single robin and snowdrop in the set to create a larger scene.

I should have straightened the ribbon before taking the picture!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful robin card Francoise, i love this set too, and love your colouring, style and design. I wish my handwriting was as good as this too, but thankfully we have lovely sentiment stamps to use, and thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my most favourite sets that you have designed! I love all the little images. I love the simplicity and freshness of the card design.
    (Christina A Maze of Memories)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...