Wednesday 23 November 2011

Wine Buff- Three for the men!





This is the second card from the Workshop I mentioned in the previous post. This card is actually a money /voucher wallet. So you could give a voucher for some special wines inside the card to make it that bit more special! When I cut the card I left an extra piece on the back panel to create flap which I folded to make a pocket inside the card.

After square cards I do like tall skinny cards. It's quite a different shape to play with in reference to the layout.
You could also use this card for someone retiring or if someone you know is moving to France. 
The stamps used come from set FRCL107 Wine Buff
Go back to Wine Buff post one to read more detail on the colouring.

2 comments:

  1. fabulous wallet/voucher card, thanks Francoise for another special idea for men, and lovely Christmas gift ideas for the 3 men in my immediate family. Thanks for the inspiration as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, especially that tag with the grapes and the border of wine varieties. Now I am going to have to get this set for the shop too!
    (Christina A Maze of Memories)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...