Tuesday 22 November 2011

Wine Buff- Two for the men!


To continue with the theme of 'Wine Buff'. This is a card I made for a workshop at Dawn Bibby's establishment. It showcases a very different colour scheme using the FRCL130 Wine Buff set.
As with the card in the previous post I have started with a pale blue base card for my stamping. I've stuck to lime green and blues for my colour scheme. So basically I've kept to the colours in the background paper for colouring in. I like the fresh, crisp look of the card. A little raffia instead of ribbon is a bit more manly!

3 comments:

  1. As you say Francoise, a lovely fresh card !! Love the colours and a very different look to the other card !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag shape, and the little wine labels cut at different angles, and the raffia!
    (Christina A Maze of Memories)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Francoise, another lovely one for men, like the tag idea and super colours, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...