Tuesday 29 November 2011

Snowdrops



I thought you might like to see another winter card. This card uses another element from this set;
FRCL101 A Winter's Day. 

It's like a tiny scene from the garden. There is also something magical about Snowdrops in the snow. This card was part of a group of cards I made to show how to use all the elements in this set. I posted another card just a couple of days ago using the 'Robin on the watering can' element.


I used 'Inktense' pencils for the colouring. As the name suggest you achieve deeper stronger colours then with normal watercolour pencils. I do enjoy working with them. You can purchase them in sets or individually.

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely card. I love the crisp, clean feel of it, and the subtle details like the eyelets and single snowflake.
    (Christina A Maze of Memories)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...